Ad ID: 1186
Added: 23 September 2021
Sale Price: $ 99
Condition: Brand New
Telecoms Company Telstra Media overlooks BigPond as an email service provider in Sydney, Australia. BigPond’s email services can be accessed using a web browser, a desktop computer, or a mobile phone. IMAP access to a BigPond account from a mobile device or desktop program eliminates the need to use the webmail interface these days. For first-time users, we encourage you to call our Support Service so that a representative may walk you through the process of creating a new account and all the basics.
We’ll analyze why BigPond doesn’t allow you to receive emails in this article. Consider the following points carefully.
• To begin, make sure your internet connection is active.
• After that, make sure your login and password are input correctly.
• After you’ve completed these brief checks, there are a few further things you can do. If your emails end up in your junk mail or spam filter, for example, you can change your settings.
• If you’re having problems sending or receiving emails, check your email server settings.
• Ever heard of IMAP or POP when it comes to email? IMAP synchronizes your email with email servers regularly, whereas POP downloads emails to a single computer. Check to determine if IMAP is enabled if you wish to access your emails from numerous devices.
Hopefully, the information in this article has helped you reclaim control of your account and send/receive an email back again. If you run into any other issues, please get in touch with our technical support staff.
More Info: https://www.bigpondonlineservice.com/
Bid Stats : 0 Bids posted on this ad